Asha'ille and Cresaean Information
- non-linguistic information about the speakers of Asha'ille
- the Asha'ille dictionary and thesaurus
- a description of the Asha'ille language, plus lessons
- written documents, stories, poems, letters, etc; writing systems used for Asha'ille
- statistics, about both Asha'ille and this site in general
Throughout this site, Asha'ille words are in this style, while English words are in that style (unless they're links, in which case they look like links).
Other, older, Asha'ille data is scattered around the internet, back before I had this site. Some lessons and basic grammar information can be found on the UniLang Wiki. Some CONLANG-L posts include swear grammar, passives, numerology and "letterology", derivation of pronouns, and tensed pronouns.